- Tickets bought cannot be refunded but can be exchanged for another session with Raise the Roof.
- Please bring your email confirmation with you, paper or on your smart phone.
- Buying a ticket does not automatically subscribe you to our mailing list.
- We request some personal information when you buy a ticket, so we can idenify you when you attend.
- If you do not attend a session you have booked we may email you to offer you an alternative session, and to see if you would like to join our mailing list.
- You are welcome to join our mailing list, and you will receive regular emails from us about the choir. Sometimes these emails will contain info about other choir related events.
- You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
- If you are a current member of the choir we request that you provide an email so you can receive updates about current choir events that are relevant to your membership.
- We do not collect Personal Identifying Information (PII) about visitors to this site other than requests to join the mailing list, and shop purchases.
- We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service offered by Google, to tracks and analyse traffic to this website. This helps us offer a better user experience for you.
- Every device (router, desktop, tablet, smartphone etc) that is connected directly to the Internet is allocated an Internet address called an IP address. This IP address is considered to be PII because it identifies your location.
By default, Google Analytics saves your IP address. To maintain your privacy, however, we have prevented your IP address from being saved by Google Analytics.